Friday 8 May 2015

V&V Vikings

I spotted this on one of the news sites. These are resin figures by an unknown (to me) company, V&V Miniatures. What an absolutely lovely set of sculpts. These are described as resin figures, what kind of resin is unclear, but they certainly look to be good quality castings. If only they were available in the UK. Perhaps one of the distributors will pick them up. That would help to boost sales I would imagine, maybe allowing the company to expand and produce even more sculpts. I reckon these would fit in very nicely with my Drabant vikings, just have to hope that, like their ancestors, they make it across to English soil.

1 comment:

Paul W said...

They do look nice! Lovely amount of detail, particularly the facial hair which is very important for a Viking :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...