Tuesday 29 July 2008

Second Thoughts........

First impressions of the Tyranid codex? Thin. I always thought that 40k was big on background, but even with a few pages of fluff the book seems to compare poorly with my fantasy army books. Even so, there is a surprising amount of options available to virtually each troop. I was intending on starting with the battleforce, the contents of Battle for Macragge and some old models rescued from an old copy of Tyranid Attack. I even did a fair bit of research online, looking for inspiration for colour schemes. But for some reason, I am just not fired up about the project.

My original choice of Space Marines seems much more interesting. I had discarded the idea because of other players choosing this army, but I'm not sure that's a valid way to make a decision. What to do next?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...